The SteelPhase sP01 is a modern low noise audio enhancer, with built in LiPo battery for over 20 hrs use. Unique features include a Mode switch to accept stereo and mono wiring, and a 2 position Filter. Designed and tested by prospectors for prospectors, with very good results on the Minelab SDC2300*, GPZ7000 and GPX series. It works extremely well with headphones and external speakers alike. Perfectly suited to most detectors, but will provide excellent results particularly on gold detectors that have a faint signal response.
Most detectors put out very clear audio, it’s usually the play back device that lets down the audio path. With the sP01, the Filter control allows you to control how much clarity you want coming through. When using stereo headphones, the Mode 2 position also opens up the audio, giving more clarity, with minimal background noise.
• Easy to use
• Rugged construction
• Compatible with most detectors
• Low background noise and hiss
• 3 selectable filter options
• 2 switchable output options
• Broad volume range for precise adjustment
• USB rechargeable LiPo battery
• Over 20hr run time
• High speed charge time
• Compact and lightweight
• Military grade components
• High quality aluminum enclosure
• Urethane coated pcb for corrosion resistance
• Professional grade plugs and cable
• Manufactured in Victoria, Australia
This selects one of three different audio filtering options.
Each filter has been designed to enhance the signal without boosting unwanted noise.
The optimum setting will depend on detector setup and operators hearing preference.
Position 1: Used for both stereo and mono wired operation.
Position 2: Used for stereo wired headphones or stereo wired dual speakers only.
• 1 x sP01 unit
• 1x heavy duty, high quality audio cable, fitted with Amphenol 6.5mm plugs on each end
• 1x USB charge cable
• Instruction Booklet